Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

This has got to be the most hilariously ridiculous email I've received in a while

So, I got an email from a lady - (mixed race - who I googled and found her photos online) who wants me to expose a certain Nigerian billionaire - for treating her badly. A married man o. She's mad that she's a side chick to a married man. What are you supposed to be again? So ridiculous...lol. I'm going to leave the man's name out of this but please read below and see how silly some people can be.
I've been dating **** for two & a half years now, I feel like he promised me so many things, it's clear now he will never follow through with it so I am coming forward. He's a dirty dog, been sleeping with all kinds of girls, flying them all over the world, gifting them while I'm one of the Lagos pit stops. I actually thought I was his only chick! I feel so stupid & maybe I'll regret this one day but I have to do this. I could have been married instead of wasting my time with him so I have to get him back.
He promised me a furniture/interior design business with an office on Kofo Abayomi which he lied about. He promised me a car & place but never does anything & starts ignoring my msgs about it. My good guy friend introduced us & I should have saw the signs. He always treated me like a side chick even while we're out, I have to hide like the girl on the side while he flirts & dances with other babes & then be shoved into another car by his assistant **** for late nights only, like I embarrass him. He's been sending his jet to pick up girls while I fly commercial not even on first class, taking them on luxurious trips, I just found some dirty girl he's been seeing for God knows how long who is a known prostitute & I'm just so heated about it. I feel used & betrayed. Don't worry I have a big surprise for him & his wife at his birthday party. Since I'm always hidden I'm sure he's inviting his ashewo & probably 40 girls to satisfy him on his big day.
Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.