Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Photos: President Buhari Receives Unusual Visitors In Abuja

 President Muhammadu Buhari in a warm handshake with the Dein of Agbor, Benjamin Ikechuku Keagborekuzi I
President Muhammadu Buhari in a warm handshake with the Dein of Agbor, Benjamin Ikechuku Keagborekuzi I

Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari, has welcomed unusual visitors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The president’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, took to his facebook page to share some pictures of the Dein of Agbor Kingdom, HRM Benjamin Ikechuku Keagborekuzi I, during a courtesy call on the Nigerian leader.
Check the photos below:
President Muhammadu Buhari receiving the Dein of Agbor, Benjamin Ikechukwu Keagborekuzi I at the presidential villa, Abuja on Sunday evening

The Dein of Agbor, Benjamin Ikechuku Keagborekuzi I, being welcomed to the Villa
Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.