Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Sugar mummy needs a gu_y for a serious relati0nship - Sponsored

Hi, I am Florence by name, i just need a cool, nice and funny companion... i am a cool, honest and straight lady, well am still single... then what next... I own a big supermarket, where I earn my living. I'm financially stable and own a car and house of my own.

I am looking for a responsible, handsome, loving and caring guy who will love, care and treat me like a queen. i dont want any guy that will just be after my wealth and body. I don’t like jokers at all, just want a serious guy before this weekend who can take care of me and show me love.

Yaah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love,which make me feel incomplete. I wish I could get a serious guy right now but i will wait for one good one admin no problem.

I promise to be submissive, caring and loving. I will do all my best to make sure you enjoy the relationship. To avoid too many request, drop your details I will add you for hook up myself.
Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.